I Want to Get My Own EIN

Our business formation services are packed together both for convenience and ease of use. With this method every single client walks out of the door (or clicks away from the site) with every document they need. And as such, whether you're forming an LLC or a Corp, you will receive a new EIN. But, what if you want to get an EIN on your own?

Can you form your EIN after we provide the rest of our services?

Yes, if you feel more comfortable filing your EIN on your own, we can skip that part of the service. Simply leave the social security number blank in the form and notify us via chat that you will file this on your own. Please note that you must wait for us to get your Certificate of Formation back from the state to make sure they've approved your LLC's name before you file your EIN.

Do I Need An EIN?

If you're asking because you'd simply rather not deal with the hassle of obtaining an EIN, first let us say that this is always included. Meaning, that regardless of whether or not you want us to apply for one for you, you'll be paying that same price. However, if you're opting out because you think you can do business without one, read this first.

More on LLC

Does Your LLC Need To Pay Taxes if You Didn't Make Money?

There are numerous reasons you may want to register your business as an LLC, the primary motive being liability protection. When you run an LLC (limited liability company), you can avoid personal penalties for any debts your business runs into. That means that creditors can go after your company's assets but cannot touch any property in your name. Other benefits of owning an LLC include easy start

Can You Give Away Equity for your LLC

There are several reasons to give up your LLC’s equity. First, you may decide to do away with your membership in the company. You could choose to sell off the company. Members could also recruit a new member and add them to the ranks. Whatever may be your rationale, you want to know if it is something you can do with your Limited Liability Company; and the answer is yes. Therefore, you can give aw