Are you a business owner looking for Idaho LLC Assumed name/DBA? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Assumed Name DBA your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Idaho:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To file for assumed name, follow the steps below:
- Assumed business name 2.Members involved and their business address.
- Check preferred option
- Mailing address
- Printed name, signature, phone number and email of authorized personnel
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for assumed name in Idaho online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Idaho Secretary of State's website and log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Business Entities" tab and select "Assumed Business Name" from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions to search for your LLC's name. You can search by keyword, entity type, or filing number.
- Once you have located your LLC's name, click on the "File Now" button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the assumed name filing process. You will need to provide your LLC's name, the desired assumed name, the purpose of the assumed name, and pay the required fee online.
To file for assumed name in Idaho by mail, follow the steps below:
- Fill the form
- Include a check or money order for the $25 fee payable to the "Secretary of State."
- Mail the form and fee to the following address: Secretary of State 450 N. 4th Street PO Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080