Alabama LLC Certificate of Existence of Registered Entities
Are you a business owner looking for Alabama LLC Certificate of Existence of Registered Entities? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Existence your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Alabama:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity ID Number
- Enter the the name of entity
- Enter the name and mailing address of the receiver
- Enter the credit card information and signature
- Enter the prepaid account information and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://www.sos.alabama.gov/
- Click on Business Services (under picture)
- Scroll down to Certificate of Existence
- Choose the Non-Subscriber option if you are not a subscriber.
- List contact information
- Entity ID Number or name of entity and search
- Confirm the information
- Check box to acknowledge
- Enter credit card information
- Submit payment
- The document is obtained immediately after payment
- Print and fill out the form (including the payment form)
- Mail 2 copies of this completed form along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Secretary of State, Business Services, P.O. Box 5616, Montgomery, Alabama 36103
- Include a check, money order, prepaid or credit card payment form.
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today