Are you a business owner looking for Idaho LLC Certificate of good standing? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Good Standing your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Idaho:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To file for Certificate of good standing, follow the steps below:
- Name and information
- LLC name and filing number
- Check existence or good standing
- Checked preferred method of delivery
- Check preferred method of payment
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for Certificate of good standing in Idaho online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Idaho Secretary of State's website and log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Business Entities" tab and select "Business Entity Search" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your LLC's name in the search field and click "Search."
- Locate your LLC in the search results and click on the name to view its details.
- Click on the "Order Certificate of Good Standing" button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the order. You will need to provide your LLC's name and pay the required fee online.
To file for Certificate of good standing in Idaho by mail, follow the steps below:
- Fill out the form
- Include a check or money order for the $10 fee payable to the "Secretary of State."
- Mail the form and fee to the following address: Secretary of State 450 N. 4th Street PO Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080