Illinois LLC LLC Request Form for Certificate of Good Standing and/or Copies of Documents
Are you a business owner looking for Illinois LLC LLC Request Form for Certificate of Good Standing and/or Copies of Documents? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Good Standing your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Illinois:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name a) Check the box for Routine Certificate of Good Standing (and Expedited box, if applicable) b) Name of Document: Certificate of Good Standing, enter the date
- Do this if paying by credit card
- Manager's name, email, and phone number
- Select shipping method and complete the section indicated on the selected method
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://apps.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/and select LLC
- Search the LLC using its name or file number
- Select the LLC and click "Purchase Certificate of Good Satnding"
- Review, submit, and pay
- Print and sign the form
- Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
- Or if paying by credit card, payment account must be created and used to pay for this transaction. Create a secure payment account athttps://magic.collectorsolutions.com/magic-ui/en-US/Login/ilsos-bs.
- Mail the documents to: Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division 501 S. Second St., Rm. 351 Springfield, IL 62756
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today