Are you a business owner looking for Montana LLC Certificate of Existence? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Good Standing your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Montana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://biz.sosmt.gov/search/businessand look up the LLC using its name.
- Click on the LLC and then select "Request Information".
- Enter the Requester's name, email, and address
- Click the drop-down menu and select "Certificate of Existence"
- Click File Online and pay
Mail submission is not an option for this filing