Are you a business owner looking for New Mexico LLC Certificate of Good Standing? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Good Standing your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in New Mexico:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://portal.sos.state.nm.us/BFS/online/Accountand select "Certificate of Good Standing" under Corporations tab
- Look up the LLC using its name or business ID, and click continue
- Select the type of Certificate of Good Standing. It could be Regular of Long.
- Enter requestor's name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Enter the number of copies needed
Mail submission is not an option for this filing