How to Certificate of Good Standing in Oklahoma LLC
Certificate of Good Standing in Oklahoma LLC | BetterLegal
Oklahoma LLC Certificate of Good Standing
Are you a business owner looking for Oklahoma LLC Certificate of Good Standing? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Good Standing your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Oklahoma:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
1) Go to the Secretary of State's website: https://www.sos.ok.gov/corp/corpinquiryfind.aspx and look up the LLC using its name.
2) Click on the Filing Number and select "Order Documents"
3) Check the box for "Certificate of Good Standing" and click Submit Order an pay
Submit it by mail
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!