Tennessee LLC Request for Certificate of Existence/Authorization
Are you a business owner looking for Tennessee LLC Request for Certificate of Existence/Authorization? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Good Standing your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Tennessee:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the LLC name a) State of formation (if known) b) Secretary of State control number (if known)
- If more than one certification is requested, please indicate the number
- List the name and mailing address of the party to receive this order
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://tnbear.tn.gov/ecommerce/default.aspx
- Click on "Find and Update a Business Record"
- Enter the name of the LLC in the search name box. You can also search by the control number
- Click on the control number
- In "Available Entity Actions" click on more
- Click on "Certificate of Existence"
- Click on "Start Now" in the red box
- Verify the information
- Enter the requester information
- Print and fill out the form
- The Request for Certificate of Existence should be typed or hand-printed in dark blue or black ink.
- Make check, cashier’s check or money order payable to the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- Mail forms to Tennessee Secretary of State ATTN: Corporate Filing 312 Rosa L. Parks Ave FL 6 Nashville TN 37243
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today