Are you a business owner looking for Virginia LLC Certificate of Fact of Existence/Registration (LLCs/PS)? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Certificate of Good Standing your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Virginia:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To obtain the certificate of good standing, follow the instructions below:
- Log on to CIS athttps://cis.scc.virginia.gov/
- Click Online Services on the top left
- Under Business Entities, click CERTIFICATE OF FACT OF EXISTENCE/REGISTRATION (LLCS/PS)
- Locate your business in the system by either: A. Searching for it using the Entity Name field, OR B. Entering your Entity ID
- Click the Select button next to your business’ name. DO NOT click the green entity name and continue
- Once the Entity Information appears, confirm and click Next
- Review the filing
- Add to cart and checkout