Oregon LLC Assumed Business Name Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for Oregon LLC Assumed Business Name Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Doing Business As DBA your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Oregon:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the current business name
- Enter the new business name (if changed)
- Description of the business
- Enter the principal place of business
- Enter the name of the authorized representative
- Enter the mailing address of the authorized representative
- a. List the name and publicly available street address of new registrants (if applicable) b. List the name of any owners who no longer own the business (if applicable)
- List the current owner's address (if changed)
- Check the box for the county
- Add signature and printed name of the Registrants or Authorized Representative
- Add contact information
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- . Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail forms to Corporation Division - 255 Capitol St. NE, Suite 151 Salem, OR 97310-1327
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today