Indiana LLC Articles of Correction
Are you a business owner looking for Indiana LLC Articles of Correction? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Information your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Indiana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: (a) Entity Name (b) Email of business (c) List documents and return information
- Name of LLC
- Type of entity (Check the appropriate box) (a) Foreign LLC only ( Check box if applicable)
- Describe the documents to be corrected and date filed or attach incorrect documents
- Check the appropriate box for correction
- Describe the nature of correction (If necessary)
- Statement/manner of execution (If necessary)
- Correct/Corrected statement
- Title and Date
- Check box if Registered agent information was updated
- Signature and Printed name of an authorized representative
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail original paperwork and payment to 302 W. Washington Street, E-018 Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today