Maine LLC Statement of Correction
Are you a business owner looking for Maine LLC Statement of Correction? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Information your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Maine:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the LLC name
- Enter the filing date
- Describe the incorrect or inaccurate information to be corrected and the reason it is incorrect or inaccurate
- Describe the correct or accurate information
- Enter the authorized signature, date and printed name
- Fill out the Customer Contact Cover Letter
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print the 2 pages form (Amendment and contact cover letter)
- If using US Postal Service, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 101 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0101
- If using FedEx/UPS, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 111 Sewall Street, 4th Floor Augusta, ME 04330
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today