How to Change Information in North Carolina LLC
Change Information in North Carolina LLC | BetterLegal
North Carolina LLC Amendment of Articles of Organization
Are you a business owner looking for North Carolina LLC Amendment of Articles of Organization? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Information your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in North Carolina:
Fill out L-17
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
1) List the LLC name
2) Enter the text of the proposed amendment(s).
3) Select the method of adoption of the proposed amendment(s) by checking either item A or B as applicable
4) Enter the filing date, LLC name, manager;s name, title, and siganture
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
Online submission is not an option for this filing
Submit it by mail
1) Print and sign the form
2) Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
3) Mail the documents to:
BUSINESS REGISTRATION DIVISION
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!