Utah LLC Change The Management Structure
Are you a business owner looking for Utah LLC Change The Management Structure ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Management Structure your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Utah:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity number
- Enter the LLC name
- State if there's a change in the name of the LLC. If there isn't, skip
- State the nature of the amendment a) Manager-Managed to a Member-Managed or Member-Managed to a Manager-Managed)
- Enter the filing date of the initial certificate
- Enter the future effective date (If applicable)
- Enter the name, title and date of the authorized representative
- Sign the form after printing
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- File two (2) copies of the Amendment
- Make cash, check, or money order made payable to the "State of Utah"
- Mail forms to PO Box 146705 Salt Lake City Utah 84114-6705
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today