Alaska LLC Notice of Change of Officials/Manager's
Are you a business owner looking for Alaska LLC Notice of Change of Officials/Manager's? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Manager Information your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Alaska:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Check the fee box
- Enter the entity name and entity number
- Enter the previous name of the officials
- Enter the current information of the officials
- Add signature, date and printed name
- Check box for title of the authorized signer
- Fill out the supplement form with the same instructions (If applicable)
- Fill out the contact information form
- Fill out the credit card payment form
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form (Including the credit card payment form)
- Mail via USPS Mail to PO Box 110806, Juneau, AK 99811-0806
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today