Are you a business owner looking for Arizona LLC Articles of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Managers your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Arizona:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: All documents should be submitted with a Cover Sheethttps://azcc.gov/docs/default-source/corps-files/forms/coversheet979408dc07e143058c2fb90887be701f.pdf?sfvrsn=5107f062_14
- List the exact name of the LLC as shown in the AZ records
- Check the box for MANAGERS CHANGE (item 4)
- You may remove, add, change the manager's address or name. Use one block per person and check the corresponding box. (If more space is needed, complete and attachhttps://azcc.gov/docs/default-source/corps-files/forms/l043-amendment-attachment-for-managers.pdf?sfvrsn=a0dba516_4
- Go to page 3 and check the "I ACCEPT" box
- Print the name of the individual next to the signature and fill in the date
- Check the appropriate box underneath the signature line to indicate whether the person signing is an authorized individual or signing on behalf of an entity authorized to sign the document. If the signer is an entity, fill in the entity name underneath the appropriate check box.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://ecorp.azcc.gov/OnlineMenu/Indexand click Online Services
- Select "Change People or Amend Articles"
- Search the entity using its name and click on Next
- Choose "Amend Article of Organization" and click on next
- If changing the LLC Name, enter the NEW LLC name on Update Entity Information page and click next
- If changing the Statutory agent's name and address, enter the NEW Statutory agent's address on Update Statutory Agent Information page and click next
- If adding, removing, changing manager's name and address, enter them on Manager/Member Information and click next
- You must upload a document even if you are only amending information within the online flow.
- Sign, review, and pay
- Print and sign the form including the cover sheet and payment (if applicable)
- Mail to Arizona Corporation Commission Corporations Division - Examination Section 1300 W. Washington St. Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Payment Methods Credit card. If submitting the document in person, payment by credit card is acceptable. Credit cards cannot be used if submitting by mail or by fax. The Arizona Corporation Commission accepts only Visa or MasterCard. Check. If submitting the document by mail or in person, payment by check is acceptable. Checks must be made payable to "Arizona Corporation Commission," with all words spelled out and no abbreviations. Checks must be completely and properly filled out, including the amount sections. We will not accept checks drawn on non-U.S. banks. Money order. If submitting the document by mail or in person, payment by money order is acceptable. Cash. If submitting the document in person, cash payments are acceptable at the Phoenix office ONLY (Tucson does not accept cash). Do not mail cash. NOTE: No bills larger than $20.00 will be accepted.