Are you a business owner looking for Connecticut LLC Amended Managers? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Managers your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Connecticut:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To change a Manager/Member, follow the instructions below:
- Name of LLC
- New manager information (Name, title, address etc.)
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To Change Managers/Members in Connecticut online, follow the steps below:
- Login to your account
- Check LLC annual reports
- Find the LLC and click File/Edit
- On the next page, find the managers/members section
- Click Edit
- Follow the prompts to add, remove, or change managers or members.
- Provide required information of new managers
- Review information and submit
To Change Managers/Members in Connecticut by mail, follow the steps below:
- Obtain the necessary forms from the Connecticut Secretary of State's website or by requesting them by mail.
- Fill out the forms with the necessary information
- Sign the forms and have them notarized if required.
- Prepare a cover letter explaining the changes you want to make and include it along with the completed forms.
- Mail the completed forms and cover letter to the Connecticut Secretary of State's office along with the appropriate fees.
- Wait for confirmation that your changes have been accepted and processed.