Are you a business owner looking for Idaho LLC Change Managers? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Managers your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Idaho:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To Amend managers/members, follow the steps below:
- Name of LLC
- Filing date
- Skip 3 and 4
- Mailing address
- Name and address of new managers/members
- Signature and name of authorized person
- Phone number and email address of authorized person
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To amend managers/members in Idaho online, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Idaho Secretary of State website
- Click on the "Business Services" tab.
- Select "Business Entity Search" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of your business entity and click "Search".
- Find your business entity in the search results and click on it.
- Click on the "Amendments" tab.
- Select the type of amendment you want to make (e.g. manager or member change).
- Follow the prompts to provide the necessary information and pay any required fees.
- Submit your amendment online.
To amend managers/members in Idaho by mail, follow the instructions below:
- Fill out the form
- Sign and date the form.
- Include any required fees and/or supporting documents.
- Mail the completed form and payment to the Idaho Secretary of State's office at the address listed on the form.