Nevada LLC Articles of Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for Nevada LLC Articles of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name Address Managers your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Nevada:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity Name or Nevada Business Identification Number (NVID)
- Restated or Amended and Restated Articles (Select only one box)
- Type of amendment filing
- Before issuance of Members Interest (Select only one box)
- The Limited-Liability Company is managed by (Select only one box)
- Foreign Limited-Liability Company only ( Check box if applicable)
- Enter the effective Date and time: (If applicable)
- Check box for Information being changed (provide article numbers, if available)
- Signature of Manager, Member or Authorized Signer and Title
- Additional information (If applicable)
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the amendment form
- Fill out the Customer Order Instructions form
- Mail to - (a) Regular and Expedited Filings Mail: Secretary of State Commercial Recordings Division 202 North Carson Street Carson City NV 89701-4201 (b) Expedited Filings Only Mail: Secretary of State North Las Vegas City Hall 2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Suite 400 North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today