Arkansas LLC Articles of Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for Arkansas LLC Articles of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Arkansas:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- List the formation date of the LLC
- Enter the New LLC name
- Enter the filing date, manager's name, title, and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://www.ark.org/sos/corpfilings/index.php, select "Certificate of Amendment to Art. of Organization" then enter the Filing number or click "Search for filing number" to look up using its name
- Click on "Start Form"
- Check the box to change and enter the NEW LLC name
- Enter the submitter's contact information then enter the manager's name to sign
- Review the information and proceed to payment
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check and make it payable to“Arkansas Secretary of State”
- Mail the document and checkor money order to: Arkansas Secretary of State Business & Commercial Services Division 1401 W. Capitol Avenue Suite 250 Little Rock, AR 72201
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today