Are you a business owner looking for Connecticut LLC Certificate of amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Connecticut:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To Change your LLC name, follow the instructions below:
- Name of LLC
- Check 2A
- Effectiveness of Filing: Filing date/future date (back-dating is not allowed)
- Digital/Wet signature of an authorized person
- Printed or typed name of an authorized person
- Title of an authorized person
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To Change LLC name in Connecticut online, follow the steps below:
- Select File an Amendment.
- Select Name Change.
- Enter new LLC name.
Upload any required documents, such as a Certificate of Amendment or a resolution authorizing the name change. 6. Pay the $120 required filing fee using a credit card. 7. Review and submit your application.
To Change LLC name in Connecticut by mail, follow the steps below:
- Fill the formhttps://business.ct.gov/-/media/BusinessOneStop/BSD_Forms/LLC---20211221/BUS-034_CERTIFICATE-OF-AMMENDMENT_LLC_DOMESTIC-fillable.pdf
- Sign and date the Certificate of Amendment.
- Include a check or money order for the $120 required filing fee.
- Mail the Certificate of Amendment and filing fee payment to: Connecticut Secretary of State Commercial Recording Division P.O. Box 150470 Hartford, CT 06115-0470