Are you a business owner looking for Idaho LLC Change LLC name? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Idaho:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To change LLC name, follow the instructions below:
- Name of LLC
- Filing date
- New LLC name
- Skip 4, 5 and 6
- Name and signature of authorized person
- Phone number and email address of authorized person
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To Change LLC name in Idaho online, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Idaho Secretary of State website
- Click business entities
- Click Search for a business
- Search for your LLC by name or filing number, then click Details next to your LLC's name.
- Scroll down to actions and click Amend information
- Select amend name and input your LLC new name
- Click next and review your information
- Pay the filing fee using a credit or debit card.
- Submit your changes.
To change LLC name in Idaho by mail, follow the instructions below:
- Fill out the form
- Include the LLC's current name, the new name, and the reason for the change.
- Sign and date the form.
- Prepare a check or money order for the fee payable to "Secretary of State."
- Mail the completed form and fee to: Idaho Secretary of State 450 N 4th Street PO Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080