Illinois LLC Articles of Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for Illinois LLC Articles of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Illinois:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the LLC name
- Check "the file date" box
- Check the letter E box and enter the NEW LLC name
- Do not do anything
- Enter the date, filer's name, signature, and capacity
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://apps.ilsos.gov/llcartamendment/
- Enter the LLC File Number, then select Yes
- Enter the NEW entity name followed by LLC
- Select and list the Manager's name and capacity
- Review, submit, and pay
- Print and sign the form in DUPLICATE
- Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division 501 S. Second St., Rm. 351 Springfield, IL 62756
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today