Are you a business owner looking for Maine LLC Name Change ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Maine:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the LLC name
- Enter the LLC's New Name
- Enter the date of Formation
- For designation as a low profit LLC (Check only if applicable)
- For designation as a professional limited liability company (Check only if applicable)
- Skip Fifth and Sixth and Seventh except otherwise
- Enter the date, authorized signature and printed name
- Fill out the Customer Contact Cover Letter
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print the 2 pages form (Amendment and contact cover letter)
- If using US Postal Service, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 101 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0101
- If using FedEx/UPS, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 111 Sewall Street, 4th Floor Augusta, ME 04330