Massachusetts LLC Name Change
Are you a business owner looking for Massachusetts LLC Name Change ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Massachusetts:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Login tohttps://corp.sec.state.ma.us/corpweb/loginsystem/externallogin.aspx
- Enter the entity CID and PIN (If you do not have a CID and PIN, contact[email protected])
- Select Certificate of Amendment
- Check the box that says "Check if amending entity name"
- Enter the latest date of dissolution, if specified
- Remove the current name and type the new name
- Skip to number 9 and add any Additional matters (If applicable)
- State the amendments to the certificate
- If the entity will have an Effective Date and time fill in number 11
- Enter the special filing instructions (If applicable)
- Enter Filer's contact information
- Enter the signature of the authorized signatory
- Click Accept
- Review, submit and pay
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today