New Hampshire LLC Certificate of Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for New Hampshire LLC Certificate of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in New Hampshire:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- List the New LLC name on item number 2
- Enter the manager's name, capacity, signature, and date signed
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://quickstart.sos.nh.gov/online/OnlineDashboard/NewOnlineDashboardHome, click on "Business Amendment, and look up the LLC using its name
- Enter the NEW LLC name on the "New Business Name" field
- Review all the information and check the certify box at the bottom
- Enter the manager's name and continue to pay
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check and make it payable to "State of New Hampshire"
- Mail the document and check to: Corporation Division, NH Dept. of State 107 N Main St, Rm 204 Concord, NH 03301-4989
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today