Are you a business owner looking for Oregon LLC Name Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Oregon:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Check the Articles of Amendment option
- Enter the name of the LLC
- State the article number and enter the new business name
- Check the appropriate statements and enter the dates
- Enter the principal office address
- List the name and address of at least one person who is a member or manager of the LLC or an authorized representative with direct knowledge of the operations and business activities of the LLC
- Do NOT enter any information in Articles of Dissolution (6&7)
- Enter the signature, printed name and title
- Enter the contact name and phone number
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- . Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail forms to Corporation Division - 255 Capitol St. NE, Suite 151 Salem, OR 97310-1327