South Dakota LLC Articles of Amendment - Change Name
Are you a business owner looking for South Dakota LLC Articles of Amendment - Change Name? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in South Dakota:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the name and business ID of the LLC
- Enter the date of formation
- Type the NEW LLC name
- Enter the date, signature, printed name and tile of the authorized person
- You may choose to add the authorized person email address
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form in duplicate
- . Make check payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail forms to the Secretary of State Office -500 E Capitol Ave Pierre, SD 57501
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today