Tennessee LLC Change The Name Of The LLC
Are you a business owner looking for Tennessee LLC Change The Name Of The LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Tennessee:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Before proceeding, search the LLC name to confirm availabilityhttps://tnbear.tn.gov/ecommerce/nameavailability.aspx
- Check the appropriate box a) If there's an effective date, the name shouldn't be later than 90 days after the date this document is filed
- Enter the current LLC name
- Enter the new LLC name
- Enter the principal office address, city, state and zip code
- Enter the amendment date
- Enter the signer's capacity, signature and typed or printed name
- Wait for confirmation from the Secretary of State's office that your LLC's name has been changed. This confirmation will usually be sent to the LLC's registered agent or to the LLC's principal office.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- The Application for Name Change should be typed or hand-printed in dark blue or black ink.
- Make check, cashier’s check or money order payable to the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- Mail forms to Tennessee Secretary of State ATTN: Corporate Filing 312 Rosa L. Parks Ave FL 6 Nashville TN 37243
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today