Are you a business owner looking for Vermont LLC Name Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Vermont:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://bizfilings.vermont.gov/online/BusinessAmendments?isstartup=False(new users must first create an account)
- Enter the LLC name and search
- Click on "select business" and continue
- Check the "Update Business Name" box
- Enter the new business name and add LLC (1st, 2nd, & 3rd choice)
- Enter the authorized signature and title
- Pay (Credit card or eCheck)