Are you a business owner looking for Wyoming LLC Name Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Wyoming:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity name
- Enter the date of formation (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Enter the article number (a) You can find the article number in the original articles of the organization
- List the new name (a) To make sure the new name is available, searchhttps://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/FilingSearch.aspx
- Add signature, date, print name and title
- Contact information
- Check box for the filing fee
- Check other boxes if you agree with the statements
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form (attach the original Articles of Organization)
- Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail with payment to Herschler Building East, Suite 101 122 W 25th Street, Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020