Alaska LLC Principal Office Address Change
Are you a business owner looking for Alaska LLC Principal Office Address Change ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Alaska:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Check the no-fee box
- Enter the entity name and entity number
- Enter the previous physical address
- Enter the new physical address
- Enter the previous mailing address
- Enter the new mailing address
- Check the Registered agent box
- Add signature and printed name
- Fill in the entity information
- Fill in the contact information
- Enter the document return address
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form (Including the credit card payment form)
- Mail via USPS Mail to PO Box 110806, Juneau, AK 99811-0806
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today