Arkansas LLC Change of Principal Office Address
Are you a business owner looking for Arkansas LLC Change of Principal Office Address? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Arkansas:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Check the "Limited Liability Company" box
- List the LLC name
- Check the "Domestic" box
- List the NEW Principal's Office Address
- Enter the filing date, manager's name, title, and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check and make it payable to“Arkansas Secretary of State”
- Mail the document and check or money order to: Arkansas Secretary of State Business & Commercial Services Division 1401 W. Capitol Avenue Suite 250 Little Rock, AR 72201
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today