California LLC Statement of Information
Are you a business owner looking for California LLC Statement of Information? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in California:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Fill out the form along with the Submission Cover Sheet (optional) a) Contact Person is the submitter's information b) Entity Name c) Entity Number (if applicable) d) Principal Office Address Statement of Information Form
- LLC name
- LLC Entity (File) Number
- Leave blank 4.a) Enter New Principal Office Address 4.b) Enter Mailing Address if different from 4.a 4.c) Leave blank 5.a) Enter Manager's Name, if individual - Do not complete item 5.b. If the LLC has more than one manager or member, enter the name(s) and address(es) of the additional mangers or members on Form LLC-12Ahttps://bpd.cdn.sos.ca.gov/llc/forms/llc-12a.pdf5.b) Enter Entity Name - Do not complete item 5.a 5.c) Manager's Address
- Enter Registered Agent's Name and Address. If individual, complete 6.a and 6.b. If corporation, complete 6.c ONLY.
- Business purpose
- Leave blank
- Select "No"
- Enter first manager's email address
- Date, First Manager's Name, Capacity, and Signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/search/businessand look up the LLC using its name.
- Click on the LLC and then select "File Statement of Information".
- Fill in all the required details.
- On the Business Address tab, enter the New Principal Office Address
- Print and sign the form (including the Submission Cover Sheet)
- Make all checks or money orders payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: California Secretary of State Business Programs Division-Business Entities PO Box 944260 Sacramento, CA 94244-2600
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today