How to Change Principal Office Address in Illinois LLC
Change Principal Office Address in Illinois LLC | BetterLegal
Illinois LLC Articles of Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for Illinois LLC Articles of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Illinois:
Fill out LLC 5.25
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
1) Enter the LLC name
2) Check "the file date" box
3) Check the letter C box and enter the NEW principal's office address on the Additional information field
4) Do not do anything
5) Enter the date, filer's name, signature, and capacity
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
Online submission is not an option for this filing
Submit it by mail
1) Print and sign the form in DUPLICATE
2) Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
3) Mail the documents to:
Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division
501 S. Second St., Rm. 351
Springfield, IL 62756
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!