Indiana LLC Principal Office Address Change
Are you a business owner looking for Indiana LLC Principal Office Address Change ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Indiana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: (a) Entity Name (b) Email of business (c) List documents and return information
- Enter the name of the LLC
- Enter the date of Formation
- Enter the address of current principal office
- Enter the address of new principal office
- Add date, signature, printed name and title of an authorized representative
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://inbiz.in.gov/
- Click on Online Services then select "all services"
- Click on "Change of Principal Office Address"
- Search for the entity by name or business ID
- Cick select and continue
- Change the principal office address
- Check all boxes
- Signature and Title
- Add to payment cart
- Enter all necessary information
- Print and fill out the form
- Mail original paperwork and payment to 302 W. Washington Street, E-018 Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today