Are you a business owner looking for Kentucky LLC Change Principal Office ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Kentucky:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To file for a change of Principal Office, follow the steps below:
- Entity name
- Current Principal Office address
- New Principal Office address
- Digital/Wet signature of an authorized person
- Printed or typed name of an authorized person
- Filing date/future date (back-dating is not allowed)
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for a change of Principal Office in Kansas online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Kansas Business Center website
- Click "Business Entity Search" under the "Business Center" section.
- Search for your business entity by name or entity number.
- Click on your business entity name in the search results.
- Click "File Annual Reports/Changes" and select "Change Principal Office" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the new principal office address and any other required information.
- Review the information and click "Submit".
- Pay the filing fee using a credit or debit card.
To file for a change of Principal Office in Kansas by mail, follow the steps below:
- Download and fill out the form completely
- Sign and date the form
- Prepare a check or money order for the filing fee, payable to the "Kansas Secretary of State".
- Mail the completed form and filing fee to: Kansas Secretary of State Memorial Hall, 1st Floor 120 SW 10th Avenue Topeka, KS 66612-1594