Are you a business owner looking for Louisiana LLC Change of Principal Office Address? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Louisiana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To file for the change of Principal office address of a Louisiana LLC, follow the steps below:
- Checked preferred option
- LLC name
- Filer's details
- Current Principal office address
- New Principal office address
- Authorized personnel's signature
- Registered agent(s) signature(s)
- Date: Filing date/future date (back-dating is not allowed)
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for the change of Principal office address of a Louisiana LLC online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Louisiana Secretary of State's Website
- Search LLC Character number
- Click the LLC
- Select "File Notice/Statement of Change (resume draft)"
- Click Remove Principal office information and Input the new Principal office address
- Check next and continue
- Manager's name and signature
- Review the information and click "Submit."
- Pay the filing fee using a credit or debit card.
To file for the Change of Principal office address in Louisiana by mail, follow the steps below:
- Download and fill out the form completely
- Sign and date the form.
- Prepare a check or money order for the filing fee, payable to the Louisiana Secretary of State.
- Mail the completed form and filing fee to: Commercial Division, P.O. Box 94125, Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9125.