How to Change Principal Office Address in Maryland LLC
Change Principal Office Address in Maryland LLC | BetterLegal
Maryland LLC Change Principal Office Address
Are you a business owner looking for Maryland LLC Change Principal Office Address? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Maryland:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
1) Entity Information: Put the legal name of the entity.
2) Type in the state, it should be Maryland
3) Check the Principal Office address box and enter the Old and New Principal Office Address
4) Place the filer's signature
5) Enter the Registered Agent's Signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
1) Go to the Secretary of State's website: https://egov.maryland.gov/BusinessExpress/EntitySearch and look up the LLC using its name.
2) Click the LLC Name and select "Options for this Business"
3) Choose "Change Principal Office/Resident Agent"
4) Enter the NEW Prinicpal Office Address
Submit it by mail
1. Print and complete the form
2. Include a $100 check payable to "State Corporation Commission"
3. Mail the document and check to
State Corporation Commission
P.O. Box 1197
Richmond, VA 23218
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!