Montana LLC Articles of Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for Montana LLC Articles of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Montana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://biz.sosmt.gov/search/businessand look up the LLC using its name.
- Click on the LLC and then select "Filing Actions".
- Choose "Articles of Amendment - Domestic Limited Liability Company".
- Select from the processing options and enter the effective date
- If amending LLC name, enter the NEW LLC name on the "Entity Name" page, if not, continue to the next step
- If amending Principal Office Address, enter the NEW Principal's Office Address on "Entity Details" page, if not, continue to the next step
- If amending Registered Agent's information, enter the NEW Registered Agent's name or address on "Registered Agent in MT" page
- If amending Manager's information, you may remove, add, or edit manager's name and address on "Principals" page
- Review the information, select all boxes, signer's capacity is "Self", enter the first manager's name, click on "Today" for the date, enter Daytime contact information, and pay to file online.
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today