Nebraska LLC Statement of Change
Are you a business owner looking for Nebraska LLC Statement of Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Nebraska:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- List the current Principal Office Address, Registered Agent's name and address
- If amending the principal office address, list the NEW principal office address right next to "Designated Office" field
- If amending the Registered Agent's name and/or address, list the NEW Registered Agent's name and/or address on the given fields
- Enter manager's name and signatue
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://www.nebraska.gov/apps-sos-edocs/
- Select "Filing for an existing entity/trade name", look up the LLC using its SOS Account Number and click continue. You may go tohttps://www.nebraska.gov/sos/corp/corpsearch.cgito search for your SOS Account Number
- Choose "Statement of Change". If amending the Principal Office Address, Select "Change the Designated Office Address" and enter the NEW designated address on the field
- If amending the Registered Agent's name and/or address, Select "Change Registered Agent and/or Agent's Address" and enter the NEW Registered Agent's information in the next step
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check and make it payable to Secretary of State.
- Mail the document and check to: Robert B. Evnen Secretary of State P.O. Box 94608Lincoln, NE 68509
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today