New Hampshire LLC Change of Principal Office Address
Are you a business owner looking for New Hampshire LLC Change of Principal Office Address? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in New Hampshire:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://quickstart.sos.nh.gov/online/OnlineDashboard/NewOnlineDashboardHome, under Business Services, click on "Business Information Change"
- Select "Change of Business Address" as the filing type, and "Domestic Limited Liability Company" for the Business type
- Look up the LLC using its name and continue
- Enter the NEW Principal Office Address and then save selection
- Check the certify box at the bottom and continue to save the changes
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today