Oklahoma LLC Articles of Amendment
Are you a business owner looking for Oklahoma LLC Articles of Amendment? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Oklahoma:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the Current LLC Name. If amending the name of the entity, you may enter the NEW LLC name underneath the current LLC name
- Enter the date of filing of its original articles of organization
- If amending the Prinicpal's Office Address, list the NEW Principal Office Address here
- List the manager's email address
- If amending the Registered Agent's name and/or address, please list the NEW Registered Agent's name and/or complete address here
- Write "Perpetual" for Term of existence
- Briefly describe the LLC detail you are amending
- List the Manager name, date, and signature
- If you would like your filed documents returned electronically, you have to complete the Request to receive documents electronically form on the last page
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://www.sos.ok.gov/corp/corpinquiryfind.aspxand look up the LLC using its name.
- Click on the Filing Number and select "File a Document", then click "Start New"
- Click "Articles of Amendment"
- If amending the LLC name, you may enter the NEW LLC name on "Name Availability" page. If not, click on next
- If amending the principal's office address, please enter the NEW principal's office address on the "Address" page. If not, click on next
- If amending the Registered Agent's name and/or address, you may enter them on the "Agent" page. If not, click on next
- Enter the manager's name and capacity on the "Signature" page
- Review all the information and click continue to pay
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check for $50 and make it payable to “Oklahoma Secretary of State”.
- Mail the document and check to: OKLAHOMA SECRETARY OF STATE 421 NW 13th St, Suite #210Oklahoma City, OK 73103 (405) 522-2520
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today