How to Change Principal Office Address in Rhode Island LLC
Change Principal Office Address in Rhode Island LLC | BetterLegal
Rhode Island LLC Principal Office Address Change
Are you a business owner looking for Rhode Island LLC Principal Office Address Change ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Rhode Island:
Fill out Form 632
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
1) Enter the entity’s ID number.
2) Enter the name of the LLC
3) Enter the six-digit NAICS code that describes the primary
type of business in which the entity engages.
4) Give a brief description of the character of the business in
which the limited liability company is engaged in
5) List the state of formation
6) Enter the new principal office address of the LLC
7) Enter the current mailing address and the name or title of a
person to whom communications may be directed.
8) Enter the Resident Agent information currently on record with the RI Department of State.
9) List the name, date and signature of an Authorized Person
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
1) Go to https://business.sos.ri.gov/corp/LoginSystem/login_form.asp
2) Enter CID and PIN
a) If you do not have a CID and PIN or have forgotten your CID and/or PIN, please contact [email protected].
3) Follow the instructions to file the Principle Office Address Change
4) Pay with a credit card
Submit it by mail
1. Print and fill out the form (including the filer contact information form)
2. Make check via mail payable to the RI Department of State
3. Mail forms to RI Department of State - 148 W. River Street, Ste. 1, Providence, RI 02904
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!