Utah LLC Principal Office Address Change
Are you a business owner looking for Utah LLC Principal Office Address Change ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Utah:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Check the "Yes" to the question "Do you want to Change the Principal Address of the Business Entity"
- Enter the new principal address
- Check box for "Optional Inclusion of Ownership Information" (if applicable)
- Enter the name, and date of the authorized representative
- Sign the form after printing
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- File two (2) copies of the Amendment
- Make cash, check, or money order made payable to the "State of Utah"
- Mail forms to PO Box 146705 Salt Lake City Utah 84114-6705
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today