Are you a business owner looking for Idaho LLC Change Principal office? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Principal Office your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Idaho:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To Change Principal office address, follow the instructions below:
- Name of LLC
- Filing date
- Skip 3
- Amended name and address of Principal office
- Mailing address
- Skip 6
- Name and signature of authorized person
- Phone number and email of authorized person
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To Change Principal office address in Idaho online, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Idaho Secretary of State website
- Click on the "Business Entities" tab at the top of the page, then click "Search for a Business."
- Search for your LLC by name or filing number, then click on the "Details" button next to your LLC's name.
- Scroll down to the "Actions" section and click on "Amend Information."
- Select "Amend Principal Office Address" and enter the new address in the appropriate fields.
- Click "Next" and follow the prompts to review and confirm your changes.
- Pay the $20 fee using a credit or debit card.
- Submit your changes.
To Change Principal office address in Idaho by mail, follow the instructions below:
- Fill the form
- Include the LLC's name and filing number, the old principal office address, and the new principal office address.
- Prepare a check or money order for the $20 fee payable to "Secretary of State."
- Mail the completed form and fee to the following address: Idaho Secretary of State 450 N 4th Street PO Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080