Alabama LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change
Are you a business owner looking for Alabama LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Alabama:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the the entity ID Number
- Enter the name of the entity
- Enter the current Registered Agent information
- Enter the new Registered Agent information
- Enter the date, name and signature of an authorized representative
- For the new agent consent box, list; (a) Entity name (b) Date (c) Name of agent (individual or entity)(d) Signature (e) Typed name and title
- Fill out the payment form
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form (including the payment form)
- Mail 2 copies of this completed form along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Secretary of State, Business Services, P.O. Box 5616, Montgomery, Alabama 36103 3.Include a check, money order, or credit card payment
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today