Colorado LLC Statement of Change Changing the Registered Agent Information
Are you a business owner looking for Colorado LLC Statement of Change Changing the Registered Agent Information? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Colorado:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://www.coloradosos.gov/biz/FileDocSearchCriteria.doand look p the LLC using its name.
- Click the ID Number and confirm that you are authorized to make changes
- Select "Statement of Change Changing the Registered Agent Information" under Statement of Change
- Enter the NEW Registered Agent's name and address
- Check the box for "The person appointed as registered agent has delivered notice of the change to the entity. "
- Delayed effective date (optional)
- Use the first manager's email for Email Notification
- Enter the filer's name and address
- Submit and pay
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today