Florida LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change
Are you a business owner looking for Florida LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Florida:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Fill out the form along with the cover letter.
- Put the legal name of the entity 2.a) Enter the Principal Office Address 2.b) Enter the Mailing Address
- Enter the Date of Formation
- Enter the Document number 5.a) Registered Agent and Registered Office shown on FL Dept. of State records 5.b) Enter NEW Registered Agent and Registered Office
- Enter the signature and name of filer
- Enter the signature of New Registered Agent
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission to change the registered agent and/or office is not an option at this time.
- Print the 6-page form, which includes the cover letter, and sign it.
- Submit the check made payable to the Florida Department of State for the total amount of the filing fee.
- Mail the documents to: Registration Section Division of Corporations P.O. Box 6327 Tallahassee, FL 32314
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today